BE THE PLACE WHERE GOLFERS GATHER
Differentiate your course with reliable products, proven technology, revenue-building business strategies, and custom golf cart . When should you replace golf cart batteries?
If you notice that the best golf cart batteries are taking even longer to charge, it’s time to replace them. Battery cells will eventually break down over time. The charging power moving through the battery won’t be as effective as before. Some batteries may never fully charge at some point.
NO MAINTENANCE. HIGH REWARD.
10 Things to Look for When You Buy Used Golf Carts
- Is the Golf Cart New or Refurbished? …
- How Old Is the Golf Cart? …
- Is It a Gas or Electric Golf Cart? …
- If Electric, Are the Batteries in Good Condition? …
- Are the Tires in Good Shape? …
- How Does the Golf Cart Run? …
- Who Is the Manufacturer? …
- Is the Cart Itself Damaged?
What is the Average Golf Cart Speed?
The average top speed of a typical golf cart without any upgrades is between 12 and 14 miles per hour. Without any sort of modification or upgrade on a golf cart, the top speed that you will be getting on a golf cart is about 14mph.
The partnership between us and Club Car, and our mutual goal of providing our members and their guests an unparalleled golfing experience, is key to our mutual success. We are grateful for Club Car’s commitment to excellence.
Director of Golf, Grandfather Golf & Country Club
I feel that Club Car has a superior product, excellent representation, and a sense of pride that is unmatched…Partnering with Club Car for a service contract was a great decision and one that we highly value.
Director of Golf, Linville Ridge Country Club
I want to thank you for all of your work to help us transition into the current century with our fleet and the technology attached. Now that we have had it for six months, I can tell you this has been one of our best additions.
-Scott Heyn, PGA
General Manager/COO, The Farms Golf Club
YOUR COURSE. OUR SOLUTIONS.
Increase Speed On A Golf Cart
- There are simple ways to increase the speed of your Club Car golf cart. …
- For example, you could start by upgrading the controller, adding a heavy-duty forward reverse switch, then upgrade the existing motor, install a solenoid, battery, cables and—well, you get the idea.
How do I know what model my golf cart is?
- Find your serial number. It will be under the dash on the passenger side.
- Find your model code. The model code will be the first two letters of the serial number.
- Find your year code. The year code will be the third and fourth character of the serial number. …
- Match your model code to the charts below to find your cart.
Here are the top best 5 golf cart brands to choose from.
- Club Car. If you’re looking for a classic ride, look no further than the Club Car. …
- E-Z-Go. If safety is your first priority, then the E-Z-Go brand is perfect for you. …
- Yamaha. Chances are, you’re very familiar with the Yamaha brand. …
- Polaris. …
CLUB CAR CONNECT
Why are used golf carts so expensive?
Because of the additional items they include for safety reasons. These additional add ons such as headlights, brake lights, turn signals, seat belts and other items are not typically installed at a manufacturing plant
Golf carts do not have titles like cars, so a serial number is the first thing you should check for if you want to buy a golf cart from an individual.